Baked Chicken Wings Recipe
45 Minutes Total
- 12 Servings
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles (undrained)
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (48 oz) chicken wingettes and drummettes
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line two 15x10x1-inch pans with foil. Spray foil generously with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix dressing, chiles, 1 tablespoon of the taco seasoning mix and the cilantro; refrigerate.
- In gallon-size resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix flour and remaining taco seasoning mix. Add chicken to bag; seal, and shake to coat chicken. Place 1 inch apart in pans. Brush tops and sides of chicken with melted butter.
- Bake 20 minutes. Turn chicken. Rotate pans, and bake 10 to 12 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (at least 165°F). Place chicken on paper towel-lined heatproof plate to drain. Transfer to serving platter. Serve with dressing.
- Don't forget the sauce! Even if you are not a blue cheese fan, this zesty sauce really adds a fabulous pop of flavor in every bite!
Calories140(Calories from Fat90),Total Fat10g(Saturated Fat3g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol35mgSodium260mgTotal Carbohydrate3g(Dietary Fiber0g Sugars0g),Protein8g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A4%;Vitamin C0%;Calcium0%;Iron4%; Exchanges:0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 1 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:0 *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.