Mexican Chicken Cobb Tacos
25 Minutes Total
- 8 Servings
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 package (0.85 oz) Old El Paso™ Chicken Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ Shredded Mexican Style 4 Cheese Blend (4 oz)
- 1 package (8 count) Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Bowls, heated as directed on package
- 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Zesty Ranch sauce
- Lime wedges, if desired
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken, taco seasoning mix and water; cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is heated through. Remove from heat.
- Divide romaine lettuce, chicken mixture and cheese among heated tortilla bowls.
- Top each bowl with avocado, bacon and tomatoes. Serve with ranch sauce and lime wedges.
- Ranch dressing can be used instead of Old El Paso™ Zesty Ranch sauce.
- To dice avocado, cut in half, and remove pit. Using large spoon, scoop flesh from skin. Place one half avocado cut side down on cutting board. Make two horizontal cuts to make three planks, then cut lengthwise into strips. Turn 90 degrees, and cut again. Repeat with other half of avocado.
1 Taco Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 110); Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 40mg; Sodium 640mg; Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 1g); Protein 15g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 25%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 4%; Iron 10%;
Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 1/2 Lean Meat, 1/2 High-Fat Meat, 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1