Mini 7 Layer Dip-in-a-Jar
Prep 30 Minutes
Total 30 Minutes
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 container (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 1/4 cups guacamole
- 1 1/4 cups Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa (from 16-oz jar)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
Recipe Continues Below
- In small bowl, mix refried beans and 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix. Spread about 3 tablespoons mixture in bottom of each of ten 4-oz or 6-oz mason jars.
- Mix sour cream and green chiles; divide evenly among cups (about 2 tablespoons per cup). Top each with about 2 tablespoons each guacamole and salsa, slightly less than 1 tablespoon each cheese and lettuce, and a few olive slices.
- This dip is delicious with veggies dipped in it as well; try celery, carrots, jicama, etc.
- You can also use ten 4- to 6-oz custard cups, 6-oz or 9-oz clear plastic cups in place of the mason jars.
- 1 Serving Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 90); Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 5g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 810mg; Potassium 150mg; Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 3g ,Sugars 1g); Protein 6g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 10%; Iron 4%
- Exchanges: 1 Starch; 2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet