Mini Grilled Chicken Taco Bowls
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 package (0.85 oz) Old El Paso™ chicken taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 packages (5.1 oz each) Old El Paso™ soft tortilla mini bowls (24 mini bowls), heated as directed on package
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (5 oz)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 medium avocados, pitted, peeled and diced (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In gallon-size resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix oil, lime juice and taco seasoning mix until smooth. Add chicken; seal bag. Shake until chicken is evenly coated.
- Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Let stand 5 minutes; thinly slice crosswise.
- Divide chicken among heated mini bowls; top with cheese, red onion, avocado and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
- To dice avocado, cut in half, and remove pit. Using large spoon, scoop flesh from skin. Place one half avocado cut side down on cutting board. Make two horizontal cuts to make three planks, then cut lengthwise into strips. Turn 90 degrees, and cut again. Repeat with other half of avocado.
2 Mini Taco Bowls Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 120); Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 410mg; Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 0g); Protein 17g
% Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 10%; Iron 8%;
Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1 1/2 Very Lean Meat, 1/2 High-Fat Meat, 1 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Drink responsibly. Corona Premier® Beer. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL