- 5 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 3 tablespoons Bud Light Lime® Lime-A-Rita flavored malt beverage (from 8-oz can)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese (2 oz)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips, as desired
Step 1 In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except chips, mashing avocados.
Step 2 Serve with chips.
NutritionCalories150(Calories from Fat110),Total Fat12g(Saturated Fat2 1/2g,Trans Fat0g),Cholesterol0mgSodium340mgTotal Carbohydrate7g(Dietary Fiber4g Sugars0g),Protein2g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A4%;Vitamin C15%;Calcium4%;Iron2%; Exchanges:0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 0 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices:1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Expert TipsIf you want to make a smaller batch, use the entire can of chiles but use about half the amount of each remaining ingredient.
Sprinkle chopped red onion over guacamole right before serving for a special touch.