Prep 15 Minutes
Total Time 15 Minutes
- 5 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 3 tablespoons Bud Light Lime® Lime-A-Rita flavored malt beverage (from 8-oz can)
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese (2 oz)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips, as desired
Recipe Continues Below
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except chips, mashing avocados.
- Serve with chips.
- If you want to make a smaller batch, use the entire can of chiles but use about half the amount of each remaining ingredient.
- Sprinkle chopped red onion over guacamole right before serving for a special touch.
- 1 Serving Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 110); Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 2 1/2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 340mg; Potassium 360mg; Total Carbohydrate 7g (Dietary Fiber 4g ,Sugars 0g); Protein 2g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 4%; Iron 2%
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet