Roasted Corn and Zucchini Tacos
Prep 20 Minutes
Total Time 50 Minutes
- 3 medium zucchini, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 box (10 count) Old El Paso™ Stand 'N Stuff™ Hint of Lime flavored taco shells, heated as directed on box
- 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
Recipe Continues Below
- Heat oven to 425°F. In large bowl, mix zucchini, corn, taco seasoning mix and oil. Stir to coat.
- Spread in single layer in ungreased large rimmed pan. Roast in oven 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring halfway through.
- Divide vegetable filling among warm shells. Top with avocado, cheese and cilantro.
- Try serving fresh lime wedges alongside the tacos for an additional hit of citrus flavor.
- To dice avocado, cut in half, and remove pit. Using large spoon, scoop flesh from skin. Place one half avocado cut side down on cutting board. Make two horizontal cuts to make three planks, then cut lengthwise into strips. Turn 90 degrees, and cut again. Repeat with other half of avocado.
- Cooking Vegetarian? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is vegetarian. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- 1 Taco Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 100); Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 3 1/2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 380mg; Potassium 360mg; Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 4g ,Sugars 3g); Protein 4g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 8%; Iron 6%
- Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Vegetable; 2 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet