Roasted Corn and Zucchini Tacos Recipe
50 Minutes Total
- 10 Servings
- 3 medium zucchini, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ original taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 box (10 count) Old El Paso™ Stand 'N Stuff™ Hint of Lime flavored taco shells, heated as directed on box
- 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- Heat oven to 425°F. In large bowl, mix zucchini, corn, taco seasoning mix and oil. Stir to coat.
- Spread in single layer in ungreased large rimmed pan. Roast in oven 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring halfway through.
- Divide vegetable filling among warm shells. Top with avocado, cheese and cilantro.
- Try serving fresh lime wedges alongside the tacos for an additional hit of citrus flavor.
- To dice avocado, cut in half, and remove pit. Using large spoon, scoop flesh from skin. Place one half avocado cut side down on cutting board. Make two horizontal cuts to make three planks, then cut lengthwise into strips. Turn 90 degrees, and cut again. Repeat with other half of avocado.
1 Serving: Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 100); Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 380mg; Potassium 290mg; Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 3g); Protein 4g % Daily Value: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 8%; Iron 4% Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1/2 Other Carbohydrate, 1 Vegetable, 2 1/2 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 1