Sheet-Pan Chicken Fajita Bowls
This sheet-pan dinner makes fajitas easy for a weeknight winner you’ll make again and again.
25 Minutes Prep
55 Minutes Total
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 cup thinly sliced white onion
- 1 package (20 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in thin strips
- 1 package (0.85 oz) Old El Paso™ chicken taco seasoning mix
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Taco Bowls™ soft flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ refried beans (from 16-oz can), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (2 oz)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 18x13-inch rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of the oil, the cumin, coriander and salt. Add bell pepper and onion; toss to coat. Pour vegetable mixture in pan. Roast 15 minutes. Stir vegetables on pan.
- Meanwhile, in same bowl, mix chicken, remaining 2 tablespoons oil and the taco seasoning mix; toss to coat. Add chicken to pan with vegetables. Roast 10 to 15 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are tender.
- Heat bowls as directed on package. Divide beans among bowls. Divide chicken and vegetables among bowls. Top with cheese and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
- This super fast meal lets you cook and prep all at once. Heat the oven while you prep the veggies. Roast the veggies while you prep the chicken. Then roast the chicken while you prep the taco fillings and toppings.
- For even more fajita flair, serve with Mexican rice, guacamole and Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa.