Simple Shrimp Tacos
Prep 10 Minutes
Total Time 20 Minutes
- 12 pieces cooked shrimp
- Old El Paso™ hard & soft taco dinner kit
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 scallions chopped
- 5 sprigs cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 of an avocado diced
- 1/4 oz crumbled Cotija cheese
Recipe Continues Below
- Bring 2 tablespoons taco seasoning with 1/4 cup water to a boil, place shrimp into sauce and heat shrimp thoroughly.
- Remove pan from hot burner.
- Heat taco shells.
- Place cabbage, scallions and cilantro in taco shells, add shrimp, and top with avocado and cheese.
- Serve with taco sauce.
- Heat tortillas in oven, or on a hot skillet or Comal
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet