- 2 cans (16 oz each) Old El Paso™ traditional refried beans
- 1 can (19 oz) Old El Paso™ mild enchilada sauce
- 2 cups chopped deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 package (0.85 oz) Old El Paso™ chicken taco seasoning mix
- 8 oz Kraft™ Velveeta™ prepared cheese product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- 2 plum (Roma) tomatoes, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Tortilla chips, as desired
Step 1 Spray 3- to 3 1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix beans, enchilada sauce, chicken and taco seasoning mix. Stir in the cubed cheese. Pour into slow cooker.
Step 2 Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 to 4 hours or until bubbling. Stir.
Step 3 Top with shredded cheese, tomatoes and green onions. Serve with chips.
Nutrition1 Serving: Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 100); Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 890mg; Potassium 170mg; Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 2g); Protein 13g % Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 20%; Iron 6% Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1/2 Lean Meat, 1 High-Fat Meat Carbohydrate Choices: 1
Trademarks referred to herein are the properties of their respective owners.
When using fresh tomatoes out of peak season, opt for Roma tomatoes. They are consistently better than other varieties during the winter and spring months.
Like it hot? Use medium enchilada sauce.