Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Bean Dip
3 Hours 15 Minutes Total
- 12 Servings
- 2 cans (16 oz each) Old El Paso™ traditional refried beans
- 1 can (19 oz) Old El Paso™ mild enchilada sauce
- 2 cups chopped deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 package (0.85 oz) Old El Paso™ chicken taco seasoning mix
- 8 oz Kraft™ Velveeta™ prepared cheese product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- 2 plum (Roma) tomatoes, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Tortilla chips, as desired
Recipe Continues Below
- Spray 3- to 3 1/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix beans, enchilada sauce, chicken and taco seasoning mix. Stir in the cubed cheese. Pour into slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 to 4 hours or until bubbling. Stir.
- Top with shredded cheese, tomatoes and green onions. Serve with chips.
- Trademarks referred to herein are the properties of their respective owners.
- When using fresh tomatoes out of peak season, opt for Roma tomatoes. They are consistently better than other varieties during the winter and spring months.
- Like it hot? Use medium enchilada sauce.
1 Serving: Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 100); Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 45mg; Sodium 890mg; Potassium 170mg; Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 2g); Protein 13g % Daily Value: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 2%; Calcium 20%; Iron 6% Exchanges: 1 Starch, 1/2 Lean Meat, 1 High-Fat Meat Carbohydrate Choices: 1