Slow-Cooker Chicken Enchiladas Tacos
Blogger Sarah W. Caron from Sarah's Cucina Bella shares a favorite recipe. Twist up your taco traditions with this enchiladas-inspired dish.
10 Minutes Prep
9 Hours Total
- 1 1/4 lb boneless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (10-oz) can Old El Paso™ mild enchilada sauce
- 1 package Old El Paso™ taco shells, 12 count
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can sliced black olives, drained
- Old El Paso™ Salsa, as desired
- Wash the chicken breasts and pat dry. Season well all over with salt and pepper. Add to the bowl of a slow cooker. Pour the can of enchiladas sauce over. Cook on low heat for 8-9 hours, until tender. Shred the chicken with a fork and stir well to combine with the sauce.
- Heat the taco shells according to package directions.
- Divide the chicken evenly among the taco shells. Top with cheddar cheese and black olives and serve with salsa. Enjoy!
- Love avocado? Diced avocado is great in these tacos.
- For a zestier taco, use Hot Enchilada Sauce.