- 1 1/4 lb boneless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (10-oz) can Old El Paso™ mild enchilada sauce
- 1 package Old El Paso™ taco shells, 12 count
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can sliced black olives, drained
- Old El Paso™ Salsa, as desired
Step 1 Wash the chicken breasts and pat dry. Season well all over with salt and pepper. Add to the bowl of a slow cooker. Pour the can of enchiladas sauce over. Cook on low heat for 8-9 hours, until tender. Shred the chicken with a fork and stir well to combine with the sauce.
Step 2 Heat the taco shells according to package directions.
Step 3 Divide the chicken evenly among the taco shells. Top with cheddar cheese and black olives and serve with salsa. Enjoy!
Expert TipsLove avocado? Diced avocado is great in these tacos.
For a zestier taco, use Hot Enchilada Sauce.