Spicy Chicken Taco Bowls
Prep 10 Minutes
Total Time 20 Minutes
- 1 lb cooked chicken, shredded (4 cups)
- 1 packet (1 oz) Old El Paso™ Hot & Spicy Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 package (6.7 oz) Old El Paso™ Soft Tortilla Bowls
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
Recipe Continues Below
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook chicken, taco seasoning mix and water over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until warmed through.
- Meanwhile, heat bowls as directed on package. Divide chicken mixture evenly among warmed bowls. Top with desired toppings.
- Ideas for Make it FRESH toppings: sliced jalapeños, chopped tomatoes, shredded lettuce, queso fresco cheese, sour cream
- Like the crunch of shells? Try Old El Paso™ Stand ‘N Stuff™ taco shells.
- 1 Taco Bowl Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 60); Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2 1/2g ,Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 50mg; Sodium 500mg; Potassium 140mg; Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 0g ,Sugars 0g); Protein 18g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 4%; Iron 8%
- Exchanges: 1 Starch; 2 Very Lean Meat; 1 Fat
- Carbohydrate Choice: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet