Spiced-up shrimp goes table-side in taco shells! By Pillsbury Kitchens
20 Minutes Prep
20 Minutes Total
- 1 lb. shelled deveined uncooked medium shrimp
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning Mix (from 1-oz. pkg.)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 (4.6-oz.) pkg. (12 shells) Old El Paso™ Taco Shells
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- In medium bowl, combine shrimp, taco seasoning mix, garlic and 2 tablespoons of the lime juice; toss to coat.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add shrimp mixture; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet; place on plate. Cook remaining juices in skillet for 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Return shrimp to skillet; stir to coat. Remove from heat.
- In small bowl, toss avocado with remaining tablespoon lime juice. Spoon shrimp mixture into taco shells. Top each with lettuce, avocado and tomato. Serve with salsa.