20 Minutes Total
- 4 Servings
- 1 lb. shelled deveined uncooked medium shrimp
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ Taco Seasoning Mix (from 1-oz. pkg.)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 (4.6-oz.) pkg. (12 shells) Old El Paso™ Taco Shells
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
Recipe Continues Below
- In medium bowl, combine shrimp, taco seasoning mix, garlic and 2 tablespoons of the lime juice; toss to coat.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add shrimp mixture; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet; place on plate. Cook remaining juices in skillet for 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Return shrimp to skillet; stir to coat. Remove from heat.
- In small bowl, toss avocado with remaining tablespoon lime juice. Spoon shrimp mixture into taco shells. Top each with lettuce, avocado and tomato. Serve with salsa.
Calories430(Calories from Fat210),Total Fat23g(Saturated Fat3g,),Cholesterol160mgSodium1090mgTotal Carbohydrate33g(Dietary Fiber6g Sugars4g),Protein22g;% Daily Value*:Vitamin A20%;Vitamin C20%;Calcium10%;Iron25%; Exchanges:2 Starch; 1 Vegetable; 2 Very Lean Meat; 4 Fat; *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.