Strawberry Margarita Slush
Prep 10 Minutes
Total Time 4 Hours 10 Minutes
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. frozen whole strawberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 (12-oz.) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups tequila
- 4 cups lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage, chilled
Recipe Continues Below
- In food processor bowl with metal blade or blender container, combine strawberries, sugar and limeade concentrate; process until strawberries are chopped and mixture is blended. Slowly add 1/2 to 1 cup of the water, blending well.
- Pour into nonmetal freezer container. Add remaining 1/2 to 1 cup water, tequila and 1 1/2 cups of the carbonated beverage; mix well. Cover container; freeze 4 to 5 hours or until icy, stirring 2 or 3 times after 2 hours.
- To serve, stir mixture; spoon into 10 glasses. Top each serving with 1/4 cup carbonated beverage.
- Punch up the flavor of this margarita slushy by dipping the rim of each glass in water, then in sugar.
- Up the fun factor by serving each frozen strawberry margarita with a colorful cocktail umbrella.
- If the strawberries in our Strawberry Margarita Slush aren't for you, try these Frozen Mango Margaritas. They're perfect for frozen margaritas or as a happy hour fruit pop! Mango, orange liqueur, sugar and fresh lime juice turn this cocktail into a perfectly sippable explosion of flavor.
- We love Margarita Mondays, but we'll show up for Mojito Mondays, too. Watermelon Mojitos make it easy to choose the minty cocktail with refreshing watermelon, rum, mint and limeade.
- 1 Cup Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 0); Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 10mg; Total Carbohydrate 43g (Dietary Fiber 1g ,Sugars 40g); Protein 0g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 30%; Calcium 0%; Iron 2%
- Exchanges: 3 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet